Do you think standards are too low for parenting?

Want to kick back and discuss something other than hip hop? Do it here.
JakeB0MB

Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:35 am

This is a bit if a more serious topic. I was reading statistics on child care and it seems abuse levels are high in urban areas and in general, is higher than it should be. Really abuse to children shouldn't happen at all. For a lot of kids in poorer areas, their parents abuse and neglect them. I had a friend who went through this and it ain't right. Then you have this middle to upper-class families who had their children taken away over refusal to go along with sex change operations. What the heck is going on here?!
skrilZZ

Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:21 pm

Standards are too low across the board. Women need to have more respect for themselves and their bodies. Dudes need to take better care of themselves and want wholesome women. As for the kids... Well if the parents aren't respecting themselves or each other, they are bound to suffer.
redMT2

Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:12 am

Everyone these days are too focused on themselves that they are forgetting our future lies in our own damn kids. When the country goes up in flames cause of corrupted kids, everyone will be wishing they did something different.
g code

Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:20 am

skrilZZ wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:21 pm
Standards are too low across the board. Women need to have more respect for themselves and their bodies. Dudes need to take better care of themselves and want wholesome women. As for the kids... Well if the parents aren't respecting themselves or each other, they are bound to suffer.
I feel you on this. Women are throwing themselves to the wolves and blaming men for it. Parents on both fronts, need to step it up.

Mothers stop beating yo damn kids senseless and teaching them to act like animals in the streets.
Fathers be fathers. It ain't that difficult. Bond with YOUR kids!
redMT2

Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:06 am

I don't know whatever gave women the idea that is was a good form of punishment to hit their kids. Those kids are going to grow up and likely end up stronger than you so who are you hitting? You want them to grow up thinking that is the best way to solve a damn problem? By knocking someone out?
cryztals

Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:00 am

redMT2 wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:06 am
I don't know whatever gave women the idea that is was a good form of punishment to hit their kids. Those kids are going to grow up and likely end up stronger than you so who are you hitting? You want them to grow up thinking that is the best way to solve a damn problem? By knocking someone out?
What about dudes? I know my sister's ex used to manhandle their 3-year-old boy. It pissed my mom off big time. He isn't in the picture anymore which is a good thing but now the little dude has trouble trusting people.