The Far Left is a CULT!

The place where hip hop meets the Illuminati.
HipHopstical

Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:24 pm

I am convinced.

I am all for people being liberal, democrats, etc. but the FAR left has some kind of mental problem or they are just into blood and sacrifice.

Heard that New York passed something that allows women to abort babies up to 24 weeks and in some cases, after that. That is a 6-month-old life+... WTF
I am pro-choice but this is far too much man. This is sickening. Yeah and they say only IF the mother's health is at risk. What they don't tell you is that you can use the "mental health" reasoning here. So if a lady is 5 months pregnant and decides not to be a mother, she can claim that the baby will put a mental strain on her and cause issues with her anxiety and depression.

They are also selling blood online now. Not just any blood, YOUNG BLOOD. I ain't talking about the rapper either. People can legit buy baby blood online to use as an "anti-aging" tonic. Like WTF!?

There is also a Hollywood trend going around where women are using foreskin from baby boys who have circumcisions on their face.

Does this not sound like some cult sh*t to you!?
WishSlayr

Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:38 am

I don't know what is going on with this world anymore. People seem to be losing their minds. I would say maybe if the US legalized weed nationwide it would help but I think we are past that now. Everyone is so divided and angry. They don't even pay attention to how the media manipulates them to hate people while they are saying they are promoting love. Nah, you are angry and your anger is blinding you fam.
Lil P

Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:44 pm

People are all f**ked. lol

You hear about Virginia? They want to allow women to have an abortion right up until they are in labor. What kind of satanic hell is this?
Bangarang

Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:27 am

Dude. That is some Elizabeth Bathory level of shenanigans right there what the hell.
Gonna make it one day, believe me.
Deez

Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:27 am

It is a cult man. How many times have you seen people telling other people that if they have family members who voted for Trump, to cut them out of their lives?

Friends, family, loved ones, even pets! If they voted in a way they don't like, they've been told to cut them out and never speak to them again. You know who do that? Cults. They isolate people like that, and make em think that they're all alone in the world and can only turn to the other Cult members.
JakeB0MB

Sun May 19, 2019 1:49 am

I have some friends who support Trump, I have some who are indifferent, and I have some who HATE him. The ones that hate him hardly even talk to me anymore because I remain in the middle on a lot of topics. One even told me if I support Trump, I am dead to him. Like wtf? Trump was IDOLIZED in the 80's and 90's by rappers left and right. What changed? The media.
redMT2

Sun May 19, 2019 5:51 pm

Well, duh. lol

I mean how hard is it to look at these people and not see the evil? I guess a lot of people are blind either by choice or brainwashing.
g code

Thu May 23, 2019 12:10 am

My grandma told me something powerful growing up.

"With great power, a man not guided by God or some form a morality will ultimately become corrupt and inherently evil."