Jussie Smollett Arrested - Should the hip hop community be guilty?

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
JakeB0MB

Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:52 pm

I am sure everyone knows that Jussie was arrested for faking that hate crime by now.

I spotted and interesting story that mentioned hip hop being guilty for appropriating his fake claims without facts. Quite a few names spoke out on the matter including T.I. without evidence it happened. A lot of people are feeling as if some major names in hip hop helped push this false narrative that caused more division in the country.

When I first heard the news about it, I immediately though "what kind of dude would keep a noose on his neck till the cops show up!?". I didn't straight up believe it was the truth nor did I dismiss it as fake but I wanted more proof and information. People, especially famous rappers and such need to keep their mouths shut on topics like this until there is proof. That kid's family is suing the Washington Post over that MAGA hat kids incident with that lying Native American and that racist hate group.

I think people need to realize there are motives with stories like this and it almost always has nothing to do with the truth.
skrilZZ

Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:11 am

Anyone who spoke out against white people, Trump supporters, or in any other racist way over this dude's actions then yeah, they should be held accountable and people should be aware. No one is safe from being trapped in the lies the media spews. I don't trust none of them. They have a clear agenda to fuel racism and race wars. You have to be blind not to see it.
redMT2

Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:32 am

Like the above comment says, if you were spreading any messages of hate then you, you need to stfu. People always get banned on Facebook and Twitter but rarely do you see famous people getting punished for spreading this narrative of racism while saying in the same breath racism needs to end.
shad0ws

Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:06 pm

The dude was using political issues to fuel his career. He is a scumbag and anyone in hip hop who backed him should say something about it. Take back what they said. If I used social media, I would be calling all them out on it.
g code

Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:23 am

It's amazing to see people still defend this guy over his actions. Do we not care for the truth over anything else anymore?
I heard the cops said they want to make it easy for him or something too, why? He needs to be severely punished for this.
Xport

Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:58 pm

g code wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:23 am
It's amazing to see people still defend this guy over his actions. Do we not care for the truth over anything else anymore?
I heard the cops said they want to make it easy for him or something too, why? He needs to be severely punished for this.
He isn't the only one to pull this and he certainly won't be the last. Some gay activist in Chicago I think it was burned his house down and claimed it was Trump supporters. He got busted. What the hell is wrong with people today? So many desperate for attention.
HipHopstical

Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:44 pm

Jussie should be ashamed of himself. There are people who experience real hate crimes and this POS faked one for the sake of furthering his career through pity. PATHETIC. No one should even acknowledge him. Lock him up and forget about it.
WishSlayr

Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:22 pm

I don't know how to feel about this. What he did was wrong and he should be charged (a penalty fee) but I don't think he should be sent to prison. The dude already ruined his career. No one is going to want to work with him after this.
cryztals

Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:05 pm

How many people actually said something and didn't dis the dude right after?

Anyone see Barkley dissing him? That was hilarious. Here check it out:

m3xtack

Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:28 pm

cryztals wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:05 pm
How many people actually said something and didn't dis the dude right after?

Anyone see Barkley dissing him? That was hilarious. Here check it out:

LOL! Charles is the man. You can't hate on this dude. Between him and Shaq, they liven up the sports recaps and news on there.