R Kelly Paid $100k Bond

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
Xport

Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:47 pm

So maybe I am out of the loop here but since when did this dude have two girlfriends, much younger girlfriends!? Azriel Clary and Joycelyn Savage apparently picked R Kelly up from prison after he got released.
Kelly hopped into an unmarked black van on his way out of jail and it was noted by Daily Mail that the car stopped on the road to welcome a mystery woman inside. He was accompanied by two women that are believed to be Azriel Clary and Joycelyn Savage, but the van also picked up an unidentified woman along the way. After leaving McDonald's, they headed to a cigar lounge.

Obviously, the R. Kelly situation is troubling, to say the least. Savage and Clary have maintained that they are in a consensual relationship with the singer but their parents believe that they have been brainwashed. What do you make of all this?
Source https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/r-kellys-v ... 73011.html

I don't know what is wrong with these girls but they need to have more respect for themselves. This man is trash.
cuTterz

Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:40 pm

Yeah and their parents are happy about it at all. They are outraged and I can't blame them. I don't know what is going on with this dude but he absolutely disgusts me. My closest friend has a 7 year old daughter and the thought of this sick pig hitting on her when she becomes a teen makes me knock his lights out. I can't stand old raggy men picking up young women, much worse when they are still teens. FFS Kelly, get some help you pedo.
HipHopstical

Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:45 pm

Yikes. What a mess. I know R Kelly has had his fair share of scandals in the past but nothing about this seems right. What is he offering these 2 girls and who was the third one!?
WishSlayr

Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:19 pm

HipHopstical wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:45 pm
Yikes. What a mess. I know R Kelly has had his fair share of scandals in the past but nothing about this seems right. What is he offering these 2 girls and who was the third one!?
Nothing adds up with him. I think the dude is broke too. I know a lot of younger women flock to dudes with money when they are older in age but if he don't got money, I am not sure what he has.
cryztals

Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:13 pm

I was a fan of his for a long time but ever since that urination scandal, the more you found out about the guy... The more you wonder what else he is hiding like mentioned. I don't know anymore... R Kelly is a total train wreck lmao