Fabolous Accepts Plea Deal

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
cuTterz

Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:34 pm

Not sure who remembers this one. Fab got into a heated argument and decked his wife in the face last year...
Fab was accused of punching Emily’s teeth out during an argument last March. A few weeks later, Fab allegedly threatened to shoot Emily and her father while brandishing a pair of scissors.
If he agrees to what they say, he will avoid prison time for this. To me, this don't sit right. He knocked his wife's teeth out. HIS WIFE! I know domestic violence happens but damn, I can't imagine being a dude and punching my miss' teeth out.
Fabolous is reportedly planning to accept a plea deal in the alleged domestic assault of his now-wife Emily B. According to Bossip, Fab appeared in Bergen Superior Court on January 28 with his attorney Brian Neary.

Neary asked prosecutors for more time to finalize the details, however, the veteran rapper will avoid jail time if he completes violence prevention workshops for the next six to 12 months.
HipHopstical

Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:47 pm

I didn't know this happened but I think he should do time. I don't care if she wants him to be let off easy or not, you do not punch a woman int he face. WTF is wrong with him? Feminism is all over men today for hurting women, where were they for this one? Do black/Hispanic women not matter? WTF
WishSlayr

Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:24 pm

HipHopstical wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:47 pm
I didn't know this happened but I think he should do time. I don't care if she wants him to be let off easy or not, you do not punch a woman int he face. WTF is wrong with him? Feminism is all over men today for hurting women, where were they for this one? Do black/Hispanic women not matter? WTF
Mainstream feminism aka third wave feminism don't touch stuff like this. It is mostly made up of angry, unattractive, overweight white women with bad dye jobs.
cryztals

Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:59 pm

I don't know what their fight was about but it was not worth all this. Are they still together?? I mean if I punched my girl in the face, I would expect her to press charges and file a restraining order on me.
m3xtack

Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:29 pm

Men like him give men in hip hop a bad name. Letting him off easy just justifies what he did which is pretty messed up. I was taught at a young age to never hit a woman.