At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Ice-T Confirms: New Album In Progress

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
skrilZZ
United States of America

Tue May 07, 2019 2:02 am

My whole thing is, when it comes to political ideas or opinions in music... You are taking a risk. You might alienate a large portion of your fans. He is speaking clearly to those who lived in the bad areas of the US, the ones who struggled their whole lives trying to make a living and overcome the harsh reality of people not giving a crap about them at the end of the day. I may not like the sound of the song but I support his creative message. Life ain't fair for people who live in poverty and are kept their.

redMT2

Wed May 08, 2019 9:00 pm

I wasn't a big fan of Trump in the beginning but he got things done. When you stop listening to biased media or people guided by it, you will see just how much he has done not only for the black communities but the entire country. People need to have their own ideas and opinions and stop hating cause it is a common topic. That is what Ice is doing. He is using hate to push sales. That is pathetic if you ask me. Also, the song sounds like trash. Just my opinion though, no hate on you all if you dig it.
Xport

Mon May 13, 2019 1:03 am

This is dope for one song. Like I am not hating it or anything. It is different. But if the entire album is like this, like others have said... I won't be a fan of it. Too political for one and the general vibe and sound are just off.
m3xtack

Wed May 15, 2019 8:49 pm

I don't get why some of ya'll are getting upset over the political message. So many artists are doing this because it is trendy, not cause they care. Or maybe they do care? I don't really know. I don't really care. If a track sounds fire I am on it, if not, I don't give it my interest.
ShArk
United States of America

Sat May 18, 2019 1:43 am

m3xtack wrote:
I don't get why some of ya'll are getting upset over the political message. So many artists are doing this because it is trendy, not cause they care. Or maybe they do care? I don't really know. I don't really care. If a track sounds fire I am on it, if not, I don't give it my interest.
It doesn't bother me too much but I know a lot of people are just sick of hearing about it everywhere they go. The dude is expressing himself through music and that is nothing new but it seems like all this political crap that started kicking up in like 2014 just gets worse as time goes on. It was never this "mainstream" and that is the problem.
m3xtack

Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:07 pm

ShArk wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:43 am
m3xtack wrote:
It doesn't bother me too much but I know a lot of people are just sick of hearing about it everywhere they go. The dude is expressing himself through music and that is nothing new but it seems like all this political crap that started kicking up in like 2014 just gets worse as time goes on. It was never this "mainstream" and that is the problem.
The problem is the banks. The banks run everything and the bank backers want people to think a certain way and low and behold, it is working for a lot of people. People are waking up though thankfully. I have no issue with people being political in a song, even if I don't agree with it.