At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Teairra Mari May Be Fired From "Love & Hip Hop"

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
redMT2

Wed May 08, 2019 8:50 pm

The feud between 50 Cent and Teairra Mari has officially hit a new high. Many of us are tired of this beef and considering we've had to deal with their bickering for one year now, it makes sense. Before then, nobody was checking for news about Teairra unless they wanted to read a Love & Hip Hop recap (cheap plug: read our recap here.) Now, articles about 50 Cent show up when you search her name and soon, it looks like she won't even have L&HH to fall back on because the rapper may have just gotten her fired.

Source: https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/50-cent-ma ... 79553.html

DRAAAMMMAAAA! I mean, I don't know the whole story nor do I watch the show but this is how the media works these days.

It would not surprise me if she is indeed fired because they don't want to take a risk in keeping her on the show.

shad0ws
United States of America

Sat May 11, 2019 12:15 am

Companies are too afraid to lose money and take risks, just like mainstream news and media. Be bold, be different, and stick to your ideals and moral ground. If they think she should still be on the show, let her be.
g code
United States of America

Mon May 13, 2019 12:58 am

In this day and age, it is almost a good thing if you don't spend time on social media. Like especially if you are famous. Have some PR person tweet out now and then for you.
HipHopstical
United States of America

Wed May 15, 2019 1:13 am

This whole drama with these two have felt like one poorly written soap that airs mid-afternoon, the slot where the kids are getting home from school and no one has time to watch. lol
WishSlayr

Wed May 15, 2019 1:37 am

shad0ws wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 12:15 am
Companies are too afraid to lose money and take risks, just like mainstream news and media. Be bold, be different, and stick to your ideals and moral ground. If they think she should still be on the show, let her be.
I don't know. Like if I was running a show and someone was doing some shady stuff publicly, I wouldn't want them on my show either, regardless of my morals.
m3xtack

Wed May 15, 2019 9:06 pm

Thar woman looks so much like my cousin. I wonder if she watched this show. I am going to have to see. They have the same resting b face too LMAO!
ShArk
United States of America

Sat May 18, 2019 1:40 am

Was just talking about these women in another thread I posted. I am not entirely sure what the show is about but I can be more drama happens off it than on it! LOL!
Yo-She

Sun May 19, 2019 1:36 am

Mari is a mess and is all over the place. I mean the show itself causes a lot of drama but holy hell does it make these women look childish and unattractive. Even my brother said he wouldn't go near any of them acting like ratchet hoes. LOL
skrilZZ
United States of America

Sun May 19, 2019 5:29 pm

Yo-She wrote:
Mari is a mess and is all over the place. I mean the show itself causes a lot of drama but holy hell does it make these women look childish and unattractive. Even my brother said he wouldn't go near any of them acting like ratchet hoes. LOL
Glad someone said it. lol I don't know how some men enjoy this. If a lady is going to act like a man or a child, I want nothing to do with her.
Yo-She

Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:58 pm

skrilZZ wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:29 pm
Yo-She wrote:
Glad someone said it. lol I don't know how some men enjoy this. If a lady is going to act like a man or a child, I want nothing to do with her.
This kind of stuff sells though! Look around you. Drama is everywhere and it gets money. That is why shows like this thrive, why being political on any side sells so much, everyone just wants to get angry.